Looking for someplace a little different for your London wedding? If youâ€™re on the hunt for somewhere a bit more unusual, look no further. Weâ€™ve got a list of the 10 most unique venues in London that will offer you an experience that is unlike any other wedding youâ€™ve been to.
1. Clissold House – With a maximum capacity of 80, Clissold House is the perfect setting for smaller weddings. The house is situated in Clissold Park and gives you and guests a sense of a bygone era marked by elegance and style. Itâ€™s a gorgeous setting for a couple wanting a charmingly vintage ceremony and reception.
2. The Union Club – Located in Londonâ€™s fashionable Soho district, the Union Club is a gorgeous facility with a great mix of old world charm and contemporary appeal. The Club is a 270-year old Georgian townhouse that is available to hire in its entirety, so itâ€™s great for larger parties that want an intimate, homey feel.
3. MC Motors – A warehouse and photo studio by day, a funky wedding venue by night! This is a beautifully restored location that features brick walls and dramatic skylighted ceilings, along with a completely unassuming exterior that will leave your guests shocked when they enter. Filled with fun photo props and interesting history, MC Motors is a truly unique choice.
4. Sketch – Sketch is one of Londonâ€™s most interesting wedding venues, with a collection of gorgeous rooms and a Michelin-starred restaurant. The facility can accommodate weddings of various sizes, and your guests will love the intriguing details of this fun and fresh space, like the woodland-themed Glade.
5. The Barbican Centre – Weddings at the Barbican Centre are held in a lush oasis of tropical vegetation, giving your wedding something truly different. After exchanging your vows in this unique setting, you can celebrate in the adjoining Garden Room, with food and drink provided by world-famous Searcyâ€™s.
6. Searcyâ€™s at the Gherkin – If you donâ€™t want Searcyâ€™s catered, why not go to them? Their space at the top the Gherkin is available for hire, and the sweeping views of London and beyond will make your wedding uniquely unforgettable.
7. The Globe – This space is quintessentially British, and perfect for a couple who loves literature – specifically Shakespeare. The Swan at Shakespeareâ€™s Globe is Britainâ€™s most famous theatre, and itâ€™s simple elegance makes it a great space for large and small weddings alike.
8. The Cabaret Club – Want a venue thatâ€™s super glamorous and a touch flamboyant? The Cabaret Club is it, with a grand stage and sweeping staircases that have hosted plenty of cabaret and burlesque shows. Itâ€™s an exciting, vintage, and definitely unique venue that combines elegance with fun.
9. Museum of London – The Museum of London is wonderfully unique backdrop for your wedding, with a variety of spaces to choose from. The Garden Room, the Pleasure Gardens, or Sackler Hall are all available for hire and can accommodate parties ranging from 10 guests to 350.
10. The Market Hall – This is Londonâ€™s oldest, most historic market, and now itâ€™s also licensed for weddings. Itâ€™s a wonderfully distinctive space that offers room for 250 guests, along with a delicious assortment of street food and other delectable treats.