Diamond Rocks UK Logo

Magazine

Scrap Your Metal

 

If you have any gold, platinum or palladium metal to scrap and want the best prices, Diamond Rocks recommends using Hattons Precious Metals Recovery (HPMR).  Having many decades experience they have seen the need in the market for competitive prices together with a superior service.

Use reference DR20 to obtain the best trade prices.

Why Sell To Hattons Precious Metals Recovery?

HPMR specialises in buying precious metals in all its forms.

Their highly competitive prices are based on the fact that they have preferential rates with a number of large refineries, both in the UK and continental Europe. This means they sell processed material at higher rates than many of their competitors. As such they are able to offer some of the best prices in the market.

With HPMR there are no hidden fees or charges whatsoever.  For example, they don’t charge fees for same day bank transfers or payment in cash – unlike many of their competitors.

HPMR settlement terms are straightforward and clear and they offer a same day turnaround for hallmarked and non hallmarked metal.  This year to date, they have paid 98% of their customers the day we have received the metal. The other 2% is when the metal needs to be melted and assayed, which takes 3 working days.

HPMR offer not just the best prices in the market but an honest and reliable service that is second to none.  Contact HPMR on +44 20 7404 4207 or email them [email protected] for more information.

 

Postal Service

HPMR also offer a postal buying service. You can can send your Precious Metals in the post to Hatton’s fully insured via Royal Mail Special Delivery.  HPMR aim to evaluate the items on day to receipt. You will then be called by a member of the team with an offer and the money will be paid into your account that day.

Please complete the form with as much detail as possible and send via Royal Mail Special Delivery to Hattons Precious Metals Recovery, Suite 48 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8JY.

Use reference DR20 to obtain the best trade prices.

This website is using cookies. More info. That's Fine