We operate the VAT Retail Export Scheme. If you are visiting the UK from a country outside of the EU you may be entitled for a VAT refund for jewellery purchased with Diamond Rocks. To qualify for a full VAT refund you must:
- Live outside of the European Union.
- Be leaving the European Union within three months of the invoice date.
- Purchase jewellery with Diamond Rocks in person or online.
- When full payment has been made, Diamond Rocks provide you with a VAT 407 form.
- Part A – to be completed by customer
- Part B – to be completed by Diamond Rocks
- Part C – to be completed by customers officer (at the airport)
- When you leave the UK you must show the customs officer the jewellery, the purchase invoice and a completed VAT 407 document. If all rules have been met, the customs officer will stamp and sign the form at the point of departure from the UK.
- Send the VAT 407 form back to Diamond Rocks for the VAT refund.
Please check all up to date details on the HMRC website.
British Forces Post Office (BFPO)
If your BFPO address is outside the EU, your VAT is eligible for refund and this refund will be processed upon our checking the details of your BFPO address against the British Forces list at https://www.gov.uk/bfpo/find-a-bfpo-number